Be sure to select Creative Technologies Academy as your school of choice!
Mrs. Jen Lumbert
Preschool Director/Lead Teacher
Mrs. Heather Dibell
The Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) is a state-funded free preschool program for qualifying four-year-old children.
We prepare children for kindergarten!
- Our teachers utilize a research-based curriculum that aligns with Michigan's Early Childhood Standards for Quality for Prekindergarten (ECSQ-PK).
- Our classrooms have consistent daily routines that include group activities as well as daily free choice time and outdoor play.
- There are two teachers per classroom, keeping a 1:8 ratio of adults to children.
- GSRP Teachers are highly-qualified and have degrees within the field of early childhood education.
- Children's progress is measured and reported in the areas of social-emotional, physical, language, and cognitive development. Progress in content learning areas of literacy, math, science, social studies, art, and English speaking skills are also measured and reported.
- We partner with families to create the best preschool experience possible for children.
- Kent ISD GSRP students attend school Monday through Thursday for either a full or half day, depending on the location.
- Free meals are provided daily for students.
- Some of our sites provide transportation and/or before and after school care.